Re: Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it

Eddy Petrişor ha scritto:
On 5/23/06, Geert Stappers <stappers@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 10:30:01AM +0300, Eddy Petri??or wrote:
> On a related topic, the powerpc g-i daily build maintained by Colin
> had an cyrillic display issue. No cyrillic characters were displayed.
> Missing ttf-dejavu font?
> I have noted this on the wiki GUI page on Friday. (Translators, please
> do NOT report your issues there!)

What is the preferred place to report issues about g-i ?

There is a problem with the daily hd-media installer: following the instruction to boot with the pen-stick (the beta 2 works), when the user type enter, the system is not able to start the installer.

The message is "can't find the 2.6/l image" or something similar.