Re: Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it

On 5/23/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/23/06, Geert Stappers <stappers@debian.org> wrote:
> > I have noted this on the wiki GUI page on Friday. (Translators, please
> > do NOT report your issues there!)
>
> What is the preferred place to report issues about g-i ?

BTS, cdebconf-gtk-udeb package.

> P.S.
> Where to get the graphical installer?

Quoting from the wiki page[1]:
„The regular [WWW] daily build images for i386 now include an option
to boot the graphical installer. Available are business card and
netinst CD images, a [WWW] hd-media image and the [WWW]
gtk-miniiso[2]."

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUI

PPC testers can find there the ppc G-I images' links for ppc(32)[3] and ppc64[4]

[2] http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/gtk-miniiso/

[3] http://people.debian.org/~cjwatson/d-i/powerpc-gtk/daily/powerpc/gtk-miniiso/
[4] http://people.debian.org/~cjwatson/d-i/powerpc-gtk/daily/powerpc64/gtk-miniiso64/

--