Re: Debian graphical installer: It's here-->test it

On 5/20/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
As announced by Frans Pop in [0], the graphical version of the Debian
Installer is now part of the official builds.

We now need translators to TEST it, especially for languages which we
can't read, and MORE ESPECIALLY for languages with complex rendering
or recently added fonts.

On a related topic, the powerpc g-i daily build maintained by Colin
had an cyrillic display issue. No cyrillic characters were displayed.
Missing ttf-dejavu font?

I have noted this on the wiki GUI page on Friday. (Translators, please
do NOT report your issues there!)

--
Regards,
EddyP