Re: partman-crypto: dm-crypt status update

On Sunday 14 May 2006 21:59, David Härdeman wrote:
> The only known bug so far is that the /target filesystem isn't cleanly
> unmounted when it's on an encrypted partition. Any suggestions on where
> to start looking?

Well, the installer just runs 'umount -a' in prebaseconfig's [1] 95umount
script. I'd suggest you check that is actually where the error happens by
adding a 'set -x' and maybe 'mount >&2' before and after the umount to
see what's happening.
It may be a busybox issue.

[1] Just renamed to finish-install in SVN.