Re: D-I Manual - Making entities translatable

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 06:56:50PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> A few changes in this patch may need to be reverted later or will be
> changed to a different entity later.
> For example a lot of "&release-tech;" should eventually be changed to
> "&release-name;". Also, evenually I'd like to change most current "&d-i;"
> occurrences by "&D-I;".

I noticed that &release-tech; is used to describe release names as well
as file names as in debian/dists/&release-tech;/main/installer-&architecture;

Please note that at least the German team uses capitalised code names
such as Woody, Sarge, Etch which cannot be used in file names.

Jens