Re: [d-i manual] gpl section

On Monday 01 May 2006 13:00, Holger Wansing wrote:
> I don't want to be nitpicking, but what about the formatting
> of the "quoted" parts in the chapter "How to Apply These Terms to Your
> New Programs" (part two of my mail)?
> Wouldn't it be good to format them as italic as in the original?

I'd missed that. Changed as well, including some changes in the text.

Please make sure that you bring the German version in line with the
English one as it is now.

Also, this page [1] has information and even hard requirements for
unofficial translations. Please check those and make you you've followed
them.
Does the translation in the manual match the German translation published
there?

I'd also suggest _not_ to do the examples on how to use the licence in
practice in two languages. That only confuses.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/translations.html