Re: [d-i manual] gpl section

Hi,

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:10:17 +0200 Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Sunday 30 April 2006 19:25, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > > If we think *that way*:
> > > That's exactly the point, the GNU GPL contains the numbers and
> > > we have illegally deleted them.
> >
> > The problem is that the numbering starts with 0 and starting a list
> > with 0 is not supported in XML. I'll see what I can do though.
>
> Done.

Great.

I don't want to be nitpicking, but what about the formatting
of the "quoted" parts in the chapter "How to Apply These Terms to Your
New Programs" (part two of my mail)?
Wouldn't it be good to format them as italic as in the original?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net