Re: dates of ppc daily builds old? WAS: request clarification on sbp2 and tg3

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:10:04AM -0400, Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr] wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Sven Luther wrote:
>   > Try the latest daily builds, and file an installation report if it is still
>   > broken, and complain loudly here if it is not fixed yet :)
>
> The daily builds for ppc in
>
>   http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/powerpc/iso-cd/
>
> are from April 1, and it appears that the other architectures were updated
> today.  Is this just a wrong timestamp on the ppc daily builds, or are they
> actually not being built?

There's a build problem, as various people have pointed out. This is
mostly due to me not having updated my build machine for a little while
to include Sven's mkvmlinuz fixes, since I needed that machine to work
and the big switch to modular X scared me off for a while. Sorry about
that.

I've upgraded to current unstable now and will upload all the bits as
soon as I can; I'm suffering from ISP routing brokenness today which
isn't helping, but that should be sorted out soon. If simply updating
d-i doesn't do it, I'll comment out the broken bits in debian-cd for the
time being, although that will probably break chrp and prep which would
not be good, so I hope I won't need to.

Cheers,