Re: [g-i] dejavu 2.4.1-1

On 18/04/2006, at 2:57 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:

Take a look in http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/ latest/nozip/vi_all.txt

There's a line with 24 of them in it that looks like this:

- " Việt\t\t\t\tAnh\t\t\tGiá trị━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ giao diện\t\tinterface"

Hope that helps!

That's the one I caught today, when I got the mail. I removed it and recommitted the changed file. I didn't realize there were 24 of them: I would have expected it to be longer than that. Anyway, the important thing is that they are gone. :)

Thanks for finding this for me. I should have counted them when I deleted them.

I've just received the first of my auto-DI-update emails, which announce that level 1 needs updating anyway, so I will be committing it again today. :)