Re: [g-i] Add the needed fonts for Khmer/Dzongkha/Thai to the fonts used to build g-i?

Dear Christian, Davide,

 I am really sorry for not providing the feed back after receiving the screenshot of Dzongkha in g-i.

After going through the screen shots our translator doesnot have any complains and are happy to see their work bore fruits so soon..

I would be greatful if the latest version of Jomolhari font is added as the Default font for Dzongkha in g-i...

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg

On 4/18/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Davide Viti (zinosat@tiscali.it):

> yes: I'll be happy to do it asap.
> Khmer fonts are already included in the mini.iso (ttf-khmeros_3.10-2.tgz);
> I run a test with Dzongkha (see [1]) but had no feedback so far.
> As for Thai you've added the necessary infos to the wiki and I'll run a
> test using ttf-thai-tlwg.

When running a test, I suggest you send a mail on -i18n and take care
to CC the translation coordinator.

Experience has proven that some of the translation coordinators are
sometimes not attentive enough to debian-i18n (and some are not
subscribed to -boot).

The information about translation coordinators is in
installer/doc/i18n/languages.xml of course.