Re: [g-i] Add the needed fonts for Khmer/Dzongkha/Thai to the fonts used to build g-i?

Quoting Davide Viti (zinosat@tiscali.it):

> yes: I'll be happy to do it asap.
> Khmer fonts are already included in the mini.iso (ttf-khmeros_3.10-2.tgz);
> I run a test with Dzongkha (see [1]) but had no feedback so far.
> As for Thai you've added the necessary infos to the wiki and I'll run a
> test using ttf-thai-tlwg.

When running a test, I suggest you send a mail on -i18n and take care
to CC the translation coordinator.

Experience has proven that some of the translation coordinators are
sometimes not attentive enough to debian-i18n (and some are not
subscribed to -boot).

The information about translation coordinators is in
installer/doc/i18n/languages.xml of course.