Re: x86, linux26 not detecting RAID controller (but 2.4 kernel does)

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 09:57:39AM -0800, John M. Gabriele wrote:
> --- Geert Stappers <stappers@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Please provide the PCI ID of the card we are talking about.
> >
> After I enter the D-I, I can go to another virtual console,
> but I don't seem to have the 'lspci' command available. How
> else can I find this ID you're asking about?

Recent versions of D-I do have the lspci command include.
Get one by following the URL that Frans Pop provided in another E-mail.

The new version might even _fix_ this detection issue.

> BTW, I think this RAID/SCSI controller is embedded onto the
> motherboard, so it's not a card. This is a rackmount server.

PCI IDs are also used in onboard chips.

> ---John

Cheers
Geert Stappers