Re: g-i games: tentative icebreaker and libsdl source packages ...

Forgot to CC sam as planned. Mmm, i also found :

  #152400 -- libsdl1.2: Please enable DirectFB support

which dates back to 2002 and 2003, and there seem to have been a build problem
back than with libdirectfb, but as i was able to build it now, maybe we could
close this above bug also, and produce a libdirectfb enable .deb too.

Sam, can you look at what i have done, as we discussed in paris ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther