Re: D-I Etch Beta2 - Status update

* Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> [2006-02-14 01:11]:
> 2.6.15-4 is now in testing; -5 was a security update; -6 is currently in
> unstable and an upload of -7 is expected later this week.
> Some architectures have already uploaded kernel udebs for -6, but I expect

Can you please push the arm -6 udebs into testing now (rather than
waiting for -7, or worse, staying with -4) since they fix an ARM
specific problem (in addition to the security issue).

> generator used during installation for 2.6 based installs:
> - hppa, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, sparc: these use yaird, mostly

mips/mipsel doesn't have 2.6 images yet.  We'll sort out initramfs
generators once we have 2.6 images. (I've been looking at klibc on
mips/mipsel recently so we can go with initramfs-tools).
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/