Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

On 2/8/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
> * test the image containing only nazli.ttf and see if it is ok with
>   both languages (*** AFAIK we're here ***)

Note: when removing all fonts but one that covered only a range (e.g.:
arabic) the G-I crashed (I suppose because of the assumption that
there will be at least one font to provide a glyph).

Other than that, I will try to make my own tests with stripped fonts
one of these days until the end of next week (hopefully tonight or
tomorrow).

About your way of trying to solve the fonts problem, it seems ok.

--
Regards,
EddyP