Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 01:21, Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:
> Indeed, while the first is very readable and would be perfect for
> Arabic, the second should really *not* be used for Arabic (and Persian,
> I suppose) in the installer because it is not easily readable.

Would the non-bold font be improved if we used a bigger fontsize? Maybe 2
points (14 instead of 12) larger?
Davide, could you maybe put together an image using a larger font?

Just a general question about Arabic written text.
Is a distinction between text by using either bold or italic (or some
different kind of variation maybe) used at all?