[g-i] Italic and bold mixed with regular fonts even if only one font is used

Hello all,

During the weekend I had about an half an hour to do some more work on
the G-I fonts.

I have been trying to see if font reduction would be possible without
regression. I moved from /usr/share/fonts/truetype everything except
freefont and went a few steps through the installation (of course
after a font cache refresh) and I found that with the image from the
22nd of Jan I got mixed glyph types - italic and regular and,
sometimes, bold and regular.

I was under the impression that the current fonts in the mini iso were
regular only.

Attilio,do you have any idea why this oddity happens?

--
Regards,
EddyP