Re: GTKDFB 2.8.3 status and g-i theming

Attilio Fiandrotti <fiandro@tiscalinet.it> scrisse:

> There is huge amount of already existing themes for GTK2 [1] and it
> seems to me that the one actually most suitable for the g-i is
> H20-gtk2-Ruby (see attached PNG).

The page for the theme is http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/409
However I have two notes about it:

* There's no license at this page nor in the tarball.
  So it is currently not DFSG-free. Maybe we should ask the author
  for a free license.

* There are some thumbnail in the .xvpics directory. (If it will
  be released under a free license) I think they can be removed.

Greetings, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | luca.br(AT)uno.it