Re: gtk+2.7.0 / directfb

Hi,

I am (technically) maintainer of the gtk2.0+directfb package, which
Micheal Cardenas created for the original work on the GTK frontend in
2003. This package is now well out of date with this work; has anyone
yet created official debs /udebs for gtk2.7+directfb?

I propose obsoleting gtk2.0+directfb and instead packaging
gtk+directfb . (As the only user of such a package appears to be d-i,
there is little point in producing multiple versions for different
versions of gtk+.

Any comments?

Regards
Alastair McKinstry