Re: kernel abiname transition and security updates status

Quoting Ognyan Kulev (ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg):

> Specifically for the Bulgarian translation, there aren't any major
> problems that I'm aware of :-)  There were some inconsistencies in the
> translation of the 2nd level but I have to refresh my experience with
> debian-installer before complaining about them.

For level 2, depending on the involved package, you may have time for
sending changes.

If you have changes to shadow screens (the ones requesting the User
name, passwor, root password, etc...) please send them *now*. I'm just
about to built another l10n upload.