insufficient dependencies by debootstrap

Hi!

Debootstrap depends on the following (un addition to the listed in
package!):
- grep
- sed
- gzip (zcat)
- tar

What is the reason for not listing this in the package?
It made me much work to try to run debootstrap till it cancelled
due to missing prerequisites, building these again, rebuilding
system and retry to boot debootstrap...

I had also a dependency on "ls" (coreutils) on libattr1 which
is not listed.

Any comments?

Thanks - Miro

| Miro Dietiker                 |  | MD Systems Miro Dietiker      |
| Dipl. Ing. FH Elektrotechnik  |  | Alte Zürcherstrasse 10        |
|                               |  | 8903 Birmensdorf              |
| Mobile:   +41 (0)78 707 30 10 |  | Geschäft: +41 (0)43 344 03 56 |
|                               |  | Fax:      +41 (0)43 344 03 57 |
| m.dietiker@md-systems.ch      |  | info@md-systems.ch            |
|                               |  |             www.md-systems.ch |