Re: [g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

On 12/20/05, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
> Hi,

Hello all,

> The meeting will be focused on the graphical installer; it is not the
> intention to do any general d-i work at Extremadura, so priority will
> be given to the people who worked / are working or can be productive
> on the topics that we will cover.

After a discussion with Davide in private, and some discussion at work
with my project manager, and last, but not least :) with my girl
friend, it appears that I can attend this meeting, too.

I don't have anything scheduled because I didn't thought I could
attend in the first place, and due to Internet conectivity (@ home)
reasons I lost direct contact with the g-i devlopment. In spite of
that I think I could help in debugging porting issues, ppc issues and
testing of images and getting debugging done.

> as for myself, I plan to share a few debugging techniques that would
> make it easier to work on fonts,

that would be nice.. :)

> If you think some topics have been left out or you can help on anything
> useful to g-i, please let us know on this list so that we can start
> filling the agenda in the wiki: we need your ideas!

I think that we should focus also on usability issues, too.

> One last note: don't read this message as a "keep out of the meeting
> if you are not 100% up with the latest g-i developement"

This is nice ;-)

--
Regards,
EddyP