Re: [g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

Hi,
I spent the evening trying to sort out a few things about the meeting.
More people got in touch which is very good.

I think it's fair to point out that the meeting is sponsored, which
means that we should be conservative in spending "their" money;

The meeting will be focused on the graphical installer; it is not the
intention to do any general d-i work at Extremadura, so priority will
be given to the people who worked / are working or can be productive
on the topics that we will cover.

I would add to the topics listed in [1] and [2], an idea suggested by
Frans that I hope will attract some "old-school" d-i hackers:

* cdebconf plugins

It would be also useful to know (at least a rough idea) what you plan
to work on during the meeting;

as for myself, I plan to share a few debugging techniques that would
make it easier to work on fonts,

I'd like to put some effort on scripts that could help easing the
build process (I'm mainly talking about fonts here) and maybe help
with directfb libraries building (useful for testing g-i images based
on libraries not packaged yet)

I would like to improve the wiki pages, reflecting all the results
achieved with the above activities.

If you think some topics have been left out or you can help on anything
useful to g-i, please let us know on this list so that we can start
filling the agenda in the wiki: we need your ideas!

One last note: don't read this message as a "keep out of the meeting
if you are not 100% up with the latest g-i developement"

Thanx for your help,
Davide

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/12/msg00676.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/12/msg00739.html