Re: [g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

Hi Alexander,

> > Please raise your hand if you're interested.
>
> I'm quite interested in g-i (both for work and for private), but I'm
> quite unfamiliar with d-i in generell, and g-i in special, but I'll like
> to help (and perhaps even join the meeting).

just do it!
there are quite alot of things which have been discussed/planned about g-i, so
some topics have not ben dug deeply: this means it's a good opportunity to
see something growing from the very beginning.

> > [3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUI
> > [4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIToDo
> > [5] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIFonts
>
> Well, I guess I'll start reding those pages when I find some time for it
> ;)

you can start from those and ask on #debian-boot if something is not clear

> But even if I can't help (lack of time):
>
> Thanks for your efford, and please keep up your good work!
> (Not only speaking for g-i, but to d-i, too :)
>

> Yours sincerely,
>   Alexander

hopefully we'll have the chance to meet,

ciao
Davide