Re: GTK frontend can now save screenshots in PNG format

Frans Pop wrote:
On Monday 19 December 2005 01:54, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

I've copied inside gtk.c the set of functions (three) introduced into GTK 2.6 that are needed to display an image instead of the "screenshot" text inside the screenshot button.

Hmm. Maybe it would be better to put them in a separate file that you include than in the gtk.c itself. That would make it easier to keep track and delete them when we switch to the new version.

after some testing i realized the required modifications to the frontend are too hacky: i'll stay with a simple text "Screenshot" button using debconf/gtk-button-screenshot localized string.

ciao

Attilio