Re: [g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

Hi!

* Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> [051215 11:04]:

> I'd like to know who would be interested in taking part, and collect a
> few ideas about the topics we could cover during the meeting. I would
> suggest taking a look at [3] if you want to know what's up with g-i.
[..]
> Please raise your hand if you're interested.

I'm quite interested in g-i (both for work and for private), but I'm
quite unfamiliar with d-i in generell, and g-i in special, but I'll like
to help (and perhaps even join the meeting).

> [3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUI
> [4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIToDo
> [5] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIFonts

Well, I guess I'll start reding those pages when I find some time for it
;)

But even if I can't help (lack of time):

Thanks for your efford, and please keep up your good work!
(Not only speaking for g-i, but to d-i, too :)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/