Re: [g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 03:49:05PM +0000, Davide Viti wrote:
   <snip/>
> true; before hassling organizers, I'd like to be sure there's a good
> reason to do so, or more precisely there's enough people interested in
> it.
> I'm sure we could get a lot of work done, and share alot of knowledge;
> I wrote about fonts because is what I'm working on ATM and because
> I think is one of the first things we should get fixed, but there are
> quite a few things we could work on:
>
> * put some effort on the dependencies blocker
> * fix some of the bugs affecting the graphic libs (DFB and such)
> * work on a way of simplifying the "production" of thest g-i images based
>   on newer version of the libs
> * try and work on some new ports
> * improve some debugging techinques for the g-i
>
> These are just some of the topics that come to my mind.
> This (at least for me) would be a good occasion to know people
> I only "spoke" with during IRC sessions/emails.
>
> I really hope we can do this meeting

Yep!

I do have interrest in this d-i meeting.

At my end I'm arranging things to attend.

A pratical question:

<intro>
  I live in the south west of the Netherlands, in the town Breda.
  At the Oldenburg developers meeting (http://meeting.ffis.de/Oldenburg2005/ )
  I had a laptop, a "compile engine", a "target computer" and a
  router/switch with me. Travelling was done by car and that is why
  I was able to get the all the hardware to the north of Germany.
</intro>

How to get the "compile engine" and the "target" to Spain?
  or
Could I use/loan/borrow two desktops from "Extremadura" ?

Cheers
Geert Stappers