Re: [g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

> The idea is to organize a live meeting in Extremadura, where we
> can do some work real on d-i/g-i (both hacking and discussing).
> Apparently we can have a slot in Januaty 2006 from Wednsday 18 to
> Sunday 22.

I wanted to at least answer: I unfortunately cannot attend such a
meeting because of a tight schedule.

Hoping anyway that there will be enough people to schedule something:
the delay is very short, so please answer...especially all people who
have worked in g-i development at some moment.

Estremadura meetings are not completely restricted to European
participants. It is certainly more convenient to fund the travel for
European people but that's merely all....So, in short: don't be shy!

PS: I think Spanish people more often spell the region "Estremadura"
wiothout "x" but I'm not completely sure...