Creating Debian install repository from ISO images

Hi,

I wish to create a Debian local repository for install Debian on some of the systems which do not have Internet access. I have downloaded the 13 ISO images and just tried extracting first 3 to a directory. Now when I start the installation, and point to the extracted path as the mirror, it asks me to select the "stable, ... , etc" .. but after that giving the following error.

No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch between the
kernel used by this version of the installer and the kernel version available
in the archive.

1) Why this error coming ?
2) How to check whether I have the correct install kernel and whether it matches with the repository ?
3) Can this happen if some files are missing, if so, any log file where we can check to see which files are missing ?

PS: Please excuse if this is a stupid question, this is my first Debian install and seems to be quite different from other distributions.

- Naveen