Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-data

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE. It contains specific information for
> console-data and not only a standard template. It is also CC'ed to the
> listed translation teams, hoping they allow opened posting in their mailing
> lists.

Hmmm, strange. It seems that André did set the -boot mailing list as
"Language-Team" for the sv translation of console-data.

Daniel (Nylander) you'll probably read this then....I suppsoe you can
take the translation over.