Installing on an older iMac

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian on an older iMac I've got hold of, but I've run into all sorts of problems.

I tried using the etch installer before reading the known bug reports for it. the images won't work yet. Not ready for public consumption yet. No worries. I can wait a while.

Tried to use the sarge release but it didn't find the network (all my other boxes can,don't know what's wrong here).

After looking on the Wiki, it says to try sid_di installs, where would I find these. Can't find any pointers to them.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
dave@geko.net.au