Re: switch from Reiserfs to ext3: Grub or LILO won't install

Hi,

I have here ext3 on my boot partition without any problems.
But its a normal sata disk in ide mode and I have a small
extra partition /boot (64Mb).

May it could helps to create a small boot-partition, but a 280Mb
part isnt a big one. do you checked the stage1 file on correctness ?

--
mit freundlichem Gruss -- regards

Thomas Drillich
Heugasse 4 / D-55116 Mainz / Germany