Re: GTK frontend updated in SVN

Hi Attilio,

On Thursday 03 November 2005 13:24, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> the GTK frontend has been updated in SVN, includes:

I've run a quick test. Looks really nice :-)

One last minor issue:
   http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/GTK_Note_Header.png
For notes, the short description needs to be displayed above the long
description instead of below it. This is because it is a kind of header
for the text instead of a header for the question (there is no question
after all...). The newt frontend does the same.

I have uploaded rootskel-gtk and cdebconf (built against directfb) to the
official archives. Hopefully they will be there on Saturday for all
architectures :-)

I've also updated the localudebs.i386 on alioth and there is a new "daily"
build [1] available.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/images/