Re: GTK frontend updated in SVN

On Thursday 03 November 2005 20:41, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> Today i had some time to move the progressbar to an appropriate place
> so that now is no longer costantly displayed on screen.

I think I've found a problem with this new implementation.
When the progress bar is running and a question is shown while it is
running, the progress bar will not be resumed after the question is
answered.

This can be seen quite easily when the installation is run at medium
priority (boot with "install debconf/priority=medium").
The most obvious case is when detecting hardware:
- progress bar is started
- question which modules should be loaded is asked
After that the progress bar should continue, but instead an "empty" screen
is shown.

I guess you are forcing the progress bar to be stopped when a question is
asked?

To be honest I would prefer the old solution over having this issue.