Re: note, warning, question Icons done!

Eddy Petrişor wrote:
On 10/29/05, Attilio Fiandrotti <fiandro@tiscalinet.it> wrote:

Eduardo Silva wrote:

You're using a previous banner I did? Why did you
prefer this one? Was it the shadow for the swirl and

I suspected that Attilio didn't used the udeb, but, IMHO, the red in
the new banner is ok as it matches the official one.

on  the udeb you're right, and the red inthe new banner is ok for me too

Or perhaps, you prefer a less strong red? I think that

I'm wanting to learn, and also have doubts about these
things.

I always thought F/OSS world is _the_ place to gather experience
before getting hired. The people here are more tolerant and do not
require "previous experience". I see that this is true both for code
and graphic design (and probably others, too).

Great work Eduardo and thanks for your efforts!

Let's stay with shaded logo banner, only it seems to me the blue you
used for the "i" icon doesn't match very well with the red used in the
debian logo.

I would like to see a screenshot of the screen with the shaded logo
and the icons. That would help a lot.

https://debian.polito.it/downloads/frontend_icon_note.png
https://debian.polito.it/downloads/frontend_icon_error.png

here you can find screenshots of "error" and "note" question, also an unofficial miniiso is available.

https://debian.polito.it/downloads/mini.iso

i see banner's red (official debian logo colour) is d05450, while "i" icon's red is e01818: shouldn't the icon be alignd to official debian "red" ?

ciao

attilio