Re: note, warning, question Icons done!

On 10/29/05, Attilio Fiandrotti <fiandro@tiscalinet.it> wrote:
> Eduardo Silva wrote:
> > You're using a previous banner I did? Why did you
> > prefer this one? Was it the shadow for the swirl and

I suspected that Attilio didn't used the udeb, but, IMHO, the red in
the new banner is ok as it matches the official one.

> > Or perhaps, you prefer a less strong red? I think that

> > I'm wanting to learn, and also have doubts about these
> > things.

I always thought F/OSS world is _the_ place to gather experience
before getting hired. The people here are more tolerant and do not
require "previous experience". I see that this is true both for code
and graphic design (and probably others, too).

Great work Eduardo and thanks for your efforts!

> Let's stay with shaded logo banner, only it seems to me the blue you
> used for the "i" icon doesn't match very well with the red used in the
> debian logo.

I would like to see a screenshot of the screen with the shaded logo
and the icons. That would help a lot.

--
Regards,
EddyP