Re: Re: GTK frontend updated, please test unofficial miniiso

> Maybe we could also show icons by default that open a window (with
> scrollbar) showing logfiles (instead of having to switch to VT3/4)...
> Maybe we should have a menu that allows the user to select such
functions.
> Ah well, nice ideas for future development :-)

My idea was to have something similar to Firefox's tabs for switching
from
The main window of the installer to various consolles... I remember
telling
This on IRC a while ago and feeling a bit silly... But it might be a
nice idea.
Don't know if it would be something doable

D.

--

A script is what you give the actors. A program is what you give the
audience.