Re: Usability issues for the graphical frontend

--- Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> wrote:

[...]
> Realize that shy users wouldn't try to double click.

True, but...

> Murphy's law teaches us also
>
>   Build a system that even a fool can use, and only
> a fool will use it
>

> Please aim at a smart user[1] and implement[2]
> double click

Smart wouldn't be enough, you would have to be a
psychic to know when double-click on a "choice list"
would also confirm it :)

Seriously though, maybe people could test it, and see
how it works. Myself, I don't think d-i should add
functionality not found elsewhere to it's widgets
(unless it is clearly obvious/marked).

Eduardo

OH MY ... http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/index.html

http://mail.yahoo.com