please help on m68k dailydi failures

I need some help from one of ya'll smart people. The daily build for one
of the m68k initrd's is failing [0] because.

| E: Couldn't find package nic-shared-modules-2.2.25-mac-di

[0] <http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/images-m68k/daily/build_nativehd.log>

However, the latest linux-kernel-di-m68k package has
kernel-image-2.2.5-mac-di which provides nic-shared-modules.

$ dpkg -e upload/kernel-image-2.2.25-mac-di_0.67_m68k.udeb
=>
| Package: kernel-image-2.2.25-mac-di
| Version: 0.67
| Section: debian-installer
|  This package contains the Linux kernel image for the Debian installer
|  boot images. It does _not_ provide a usable kernel for your full
|  Debian system.
| kernel-version: 2.2.25-mac

So do I really need to upload an empty nic-shared-modules udeb or what
else should I being doing?

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>