GTK frontend - New milestone reached

With the help of excellent groundwork and instructions from Davide, I have
successfully created a cdebconf-gtk udeb compiled against libraries
created from Alastair's gtk+2.0-directfb0 source package.

An image using this udeb has been built [1], tested and OKed.

The udeb is now available from alioth and the d-i_frontend tarball has
been deleted. Please update your build environment (including my private
SVN build tree).

Instructions for building the udeb have been added to the wiki [2].

If you want, it is still possible to use your own frontend by using a
tarball (it will overrule the one from the udeb), but please do not
upload these to alioth. Use a private webserver instead.

Other changes:
- removed "Sarge" and version number from logo;
- rootskel-gtk udeb uploaded to archive (should be available in unstable
  soon);
- two more font tarballs added (for Chinese).

I intend to NMU fontconfig later this week to fix #331444.

With that, the only major thing currently missing is the option to build
the frontend against official gtk+2.0-directfb0 library packages.

Alastair: can you give us a status update on this?

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/images/daily/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIBuild