Re: new index and http://www.us.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status gone

On Thursday 13 October 2005 14:12, Holger Levsen wrote:
> - move the "Documentation" paragraph up, directly after "News".

I prefer the current order.

> - split "Installing with the Debian-Installer" into "Installing Sarge
> with the Debian-Installer" and "Installing Sid with the
> Debian-Installer" - I almost overlooked the link to the sarge page...
> (and when the etch release is getting closer, I would also provide
> links to the etch versions...)

Ack. Add sub headers (<h3>, left aligned probably)?

The only problem with that is that it would look like the sentence on
installation reports only refers to the daily images, while it is
relevant for both. A possible solution would be to move that up before a
new header for installing sarge.