new index and http://www.us.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status gone

Hi,

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status is gone since
tuesday, which I also believe is good. (I was about to work on it now, when I
saw that it doesnt exist anymore :)

Looking for that information on http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer
I got two ideas:

- move the "Documentation" paragraph up, directly after "News".
- split "Installing with the Debian-Installer" into "Installing Sarge with the
Debian-Installer" and "Installing Sid with the Debian-Installer" - I almost
overlooked the link to the sarge page... (and when the etch release is
getting closer, I would also provide links to the etch versions...)

Hmmm..  "Howto help" (or "helping out" ?) has also been removed in the english
version - on purpose ? IMHO this change should be reverted.

regards,
	Holger