Booting Debian PPC installer from hard drive: where is yaboot ?

I'm trying to install debian on a G3 iMac without having to burn a CD.

The installation manual says I have to place yaboot on my hard drive but I can't find where yaboot is on
debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-powerpc/current/images/

It's probably somewhere else, but I've not found an explanation about the right place to search.

Is something missing in the manual located here:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/powerpc/ch04s02.html.en#where-files

Or is there something missing here:
http://archive.progeny.com/debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-powerpc/current//images/powerpc/

???