Re: libgtk+2.0-directfb question -> close to solve?

again on the chroot experiment: ghello said

(ghello:6071): GLib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r(): failed due to unknown user id (0) ghello: relocation error: /usr/lib/libgtk-directfb-2.0.so.0: symbol floor, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libm.so.6 with link time reference

so i copied my standard libm.so.6 in the chroot'ed /lib and then the gtk.so ran correctly (even if still complaining about " (ghello:6071): GLib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r(): failed due to unknown user id (0)").

so, the final result is: if we include working libc and libm in the miniiso chroot the frontend works correctly with standard udebs.

Davide, u had a good idea in chrooting, now let's see if the same libc/libm recipe works for ISOs too..

ciao

attilio