New package apt-setup: merging translations from base-config?

I just noticed the new apt-setup package which is the new attempt by
Joey to slowly kill his baby base-config...:-)

I suspect that adding this package in the packages_list file in
packages/po to make it available to translators, is possible.

The templates are mature enough as they are coming direct from
base-config.

If agreed, if will do this and, of course, I will also merge
base-config templates in the master files so that translators do not
have to retranslate these strings.

Sigh, it more and more seems that I will soon have to provide a passwd
udeb for the root user passwd and first user creation process..:-)