Please move frozen dmidecode package to testing

In two days, dmidecode will have passed its 10 day waiting period, and
should be ready to go into testing.  As it is frozen (creating an
udeb), I need help from someone to get it into testing.  I start this
discussion a bit early, as I expect it to take at least two days to
make a decision. :)

The package currently in testing, version 2.6-1, was uploaded
2005-03-03.  I believe it is time to get the new and improved version
into testing.  This is the changelog since version 2.6-1:

dmidecode (2.7-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Change priority for dmidecode from optional to important to
    match override file.

 -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:39:08 +0200

dmidecode (2.7-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
    - Include new command line interface making it easier for scripts
      to extract the values they want.
    - Default output format is slightly changed.  This might break existing
      scripts, which should use the new command line options instead.
    - Added supprt for more products in vpddecode.
  * Remove David Z. Maze as uploader on request from Jeroen van
    Wolffelaar.  David is giving up package maintainence.
  * Removing 30_upstream_20050605 now included in release 2.7.
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.6.2.  No changes.

 -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:20:14 +0200

dmidecode (2.6-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Add new archs kfreebsd-i386 knetbsd-i386. (Closes: #303511)
  * Add 30_upstream_20050605.dpatch to get the latest changes
    from upstream CVS.

 -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Sun,  5 Jun 2005 13:51:55 +0200

And wearing my non-di-developer hat, I must say that having my package
frozen just because I was friendly and made an udeb available, is most
inconvinient, and I wish such hospitality would not be punished with
an unwelcome package freeze. :)

Cc to debian-boot, as the key to release an udeb probably is rooted
there. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen