Re: Please move frozen dmidecode package to testing

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 12:05, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> And wearing my non-di-developer hat, I must say that having my package
> frozen just because I was friendly and made an udeb available, is most
> inconvinient, and I wish such hospitality would not be punished with
> an unwelcome package freeze. :)

From a d-i viewpoint there is no reason to delay the migration.

Petter: a request to d-release is normally sufficient; release managers
will contact Joey or me if there is any doubt (mostly for library udebs);
the only moments when we might want to delay a migration would be when a
d-i release is being prepared.

Cheers,
FJP