D-I IRC meeting?

The last D-I team meeting happened on June 18th.

A lot of work has been done on D-I since then, even if the plans for a
release at the end of July vanished, probably because of manpower
shortage. So did the plans for a meeting with Joey Schulze about the
sarge installer, mostly because of Joey's busy schedule.

The Oldenburg meeting will happen at the end of September (probably
with quite few D-I developers).

I personnally think that a D-I team meeting should be scheduled soon
and, probably that a recurrent agenda is established (the only way to
have regular meetings).

So, I hereby propose a D-I team meeting during one of the next
week-ends. Usually Saturdays have been used, most often at moments
which are convenient to US people (including West Coast), European
people and, possibly Kenshi and Australian contributors.

As a consequence, 16:00UTC seems to be the most convenient hour (feel
free to object).

Saturday September 17th could be a good date: before Oldenburg...but
enough in the future.

Possible topics:

 - beta release plans
 - regular schedule for D-I meetings
 - kernel issues (see last minutes)
 - status of the graphical installer
 - sarge installer releases (let's try having Joey Schulze this
   time...or this could be discussed live at Oldenburg)