Re: Need help understanding tasksel ( adding packages to task)

> Tasksel version 2.31 will make this clearer and also allow you to use
> this simpler method for your custom task without needing to write a
> fluxbox-list program:

Here I just have to say "WOW". When I tried about the same stuff
"nidr" tried, I also first thought that just adding Packages to a
given task is enough....and of course I was wrong and it took me time
to figure out the list program trick.

So, if tasksel finally implements an easier way to do this and add
custom tasks, I just say "WOW"..:-)