Need help understanding tasksel ( adding packages to task)

Lately I've been playing with the Tasksel.
After a lot of help and reading I've finally managed to edit the tasks
names and preferences.
But that lead me to just another issue.
You see, I want to add additional packages to a task named 'test'.
The task look like this:

Task: test
Relevance: 10
Section: user
 With this task I hope I can install Fluxbox
Key:
  fluxbox
Packages:
  # None

I do not get any errors while installing my Debian system. I've
updated the Packages.gz and md5sum.txt with the correct values. But
fluxbox just won't be installed, I've added fluxbox in the pool/main/f
folder, and added it to Packages.gz / md5sum.txt file with the correct
information.

What am I doing wrong?
I need a bit of help to understand the process of Tasksel

-njes